Thursday, January 26, 2012

Men eating banana's is not cool

I was talking on Facebook to my friend Megan the other day. She was at the hospital waiting for her husband to get our of surgery (it was a small thing, he's good... I think) and she sent me this message via chat:
 The things you see in a hospital waiting room .. some dude just walked in wearing super short shorts, a tank top, winter boots , carrying a briefcase and eating a banana.


My Response: A Banana? -- 
We live in Chicago, it's January I should find that odd, but there are a lot of crazy people who can't get out of their minds that it's 20 degrees not in the 80s.

We went on and on about how odd it was about a guy eating a banana.. really it's not cool to see a guy have a full banana in their mouth.

Exhibit A
Not cool.

Men... cut up ur banana's




No comments:

Post a Comment